“A healthy relationship is a feast of affection/giving for both people; not one receiving crumbs and trying to convince themselves it’s enough.” – Shannon Thomas
Indeed so, a healthy relationship is truly a mutual asset for us in our otherwise competitive life. All of us live in a world filled with uncertainty at every step, and a plethora of problems and tensions. Our work lives are stressful and robs us of our energy at the end of the day. The only thing that holds us together amidst all of this is our relationship with others. Put in another way, in order to exist in a societal construct, we need cooperation from others, which has been the norm since evolution of human beings. Healthy human relationships, be it of any form, stand as the guarantor and foundational bedrock for such a cooperation to take place. It acts as a factor for coherence, inducing better health, both on physical and psychological grounds, and ensures well being for an individual. On the other hand, solitude or isolation of any kind can prove to be extremely detrimental for anyone where in most cases, the person concerned may slip into mental depression or other such conditions and may even resort to some kind of substance abuse. In addition to that, stressful and toxic relationships are also major aspects of concern with similar adverse aftermaths.
Now, the point which needs to be harped upon is what are the beneficial aspects of having healthy relationships around us? Many studies have been carried out in this aspect, which clearly comprehend the fact that healthy relationships render a great deal of support in increasing the life expectancy of an individual since people having good and healthy relationships are almost 50% lesser susceptible to premature death. Also, healthy relationships act as cushions against elements of stress and tensions since, people having caring companions around them during troubled times are found to be more efficient in overcoming and recovering from the adverse effects. Also, a strong base of social support is essential in boosting the self confidence and self esteem of an individual and also helps one to open up and speak out about their thoughts and problems. Strong relationships also help in stimulating a sense of positivity and optimism in someone which acts as a strong motivational element for him.
However, one thing must be kept in mind as far as human relationships go. Not all relationships prove to be fruitful and healthy for us. Many relationships which were very coherent at one point of time may not work out due to various reasons and the intensity of bonding may vary on an inter-temporal basis. Yet, it is our duty to be able to find those special relationships that make a difference for us and nurture and nourish them accordingly and not be heartbroken in case a relationship fails to work out. All relationships need constant efforts and attention to flourish and also correct identification of problems and sorting them out rather than staying in denial.
Everyone is running behind success but very few people are actually aware of the real contributing factors to achieve it. Those who have attended conferences of motivational speakers or use to read motivational books must have some idea about recommended tricks to make it happen. The story of success is backed up with different content by all speakers but the ultimate tricks are almost same and this expert advice have a great impact on life.
There are seven major contributing factors to ensure overall success in life. Once you start following them, you will soon be able to observe a big change in your life and they ensure long term benefits.
Those who have decided a long term goal need to stick to a sustainable plan to ensure self-fulfilment. Once you start reinventing yourself, you will know your real potential and then it will become much easier to overcome all obstacles. Successful people keep on adjusting themselves for changing conditions of life and they prefer to do self-improvement to meet challenges on the way.
Look at the successful entrepreneurs, champions, explorers or anyone out there in your area of interest, you will realize that teamwork always ensures greater success for life. Successful people often rate many people behind their success including their family members, mentors, and friends etc. If you can play a better role as a team player then you can ensure a bright path of success.
Optimize your Performance:
The best trick for ensuring success in life is to stop wasting time and make efforts for your performance improvement. Identify your interests and then work for improving your skills in that field. Once you make efforts for a positive change in life, soon you will see growth in your career as well as in lifestyle.
Communication plays a vital role in human life so it is always essential to improve these skills. An effective communicator can gain respect as well as can avail positive response from people around. Great leaders are always found to be great communicators and this skill helps them to ensure never ending growth and success in life.
The path of success is always hidden behind so many obstacles. Life takes unpredictable turns with several economic crises, family matters, health issues and natural disasters. Successful people stay tuned to difficult situations and they try to find best solutions to deal with them.
If you want to ensure continuous growth in life then it is necessary to work on your leadership skills. It is good if you can push yourself to achieve great things in life but the best part is that if you can lead others too. Leadership plays an important role in every aspect of life including business, education as well as in social relations.
Decide your goal and have a clear vision to achieve it; then start practicing these ultimate tricks to boost chances of success in life.
Life gives us many opportunities to improve so that we can achieve our dream goals but very few of us utilize those opportunities in the right manner. Whether we talk about routine life, education, relationships or business development, it is essential to maintain decorum for life that can represent you like an ideal human being in front of others around you. And to achieve this, it is essential to work upon self-improvement. Yeah! This is the ultimate trick to change the world around you because once you are able to make yourself better than what you were yesterday life will start becoming more joyful with each passing day.
The very first thing that you need to do is switch to a healthy routine. You might have heard the common quotation “Healthy mind lives in a healthy body”; it is true by all means. If your body doesn’t allow you to live the life with its actual beauty then your mind will also stay stressful all the time and it naturally loses its creativity. Experts advise switching to healthy diet routines so that your body can find right nutrients to ensure its complete growth. Also, make some efforts to follow fitness routines so that your body can stay tuned to its actual strength and energy.
Whether you are a business owner or working hard in your education field; success is the main goal for every person. Now the fact is that every person has his own definition of success and he designs his own protocols to achieve that. But as per professionals, it is important to start with self-improvement in every sector. Make some efforts to improve your skills, abilities and especially the communication skills. People who communicate in an effective way can close business deals fast and they can also leave an unforgettable impression on everyone they meet in day to day life.
After this, you need to work on leadership qualities because they are equally essential for every field. If you have the power to manage a team and can lead them with full potential then you can easily handle your routine life projects. Team management is really an essential quality for an ideal lifestyle because it brings more opportunities for development and growth. A good leader practices effective communication, team management strategies, makes efforts to motivate his team to perform well and most importantly, he/she works on self-improvement and by doing so they set examples in front of their team. A business owner can lead a successful enterprise only if he knows the tricks to manage his team and employees.
Overall development is not an instant process; it is a step by step procedure that you need to opt for your routines. It is important to work for self-improvement on a routine basis and make efforts to achieve your goals with positive energy. Once you are able to maintain an ideal lifestyle then you can easily create miracles with your skills and abilities.
Do you want to strengthen your long distance relationship? There is no doubt that maintaining a long distance relationship is a tough job but it can be made easy with right communication and commitment. Here are some tips that will make your long distance relationship more strong and keep your love alive.
1. Do some things together:-
You should try to do some activities together like playing an online game, watching a documentary on video sharing websites etc. as it will help you in staying connected with your partner. You and your partner can also go for online shopping at the same time and buying gifts for each other. The video call can also be done while having meals.
2. Be honest:-
As honesty is the best policy, thus you should share all your feelings with your partner. In this way, the trust will build in your long distance relationship. It will also encourage your partner to open with you. You must let your partner aids you and provides you the support when you want. It is advisable to disclose your problem at initial stage in order to avoid inconvenience.
3. Manage your expectations:-
You should be clear what you expect from your partner during long distance relationship and so as your partner. You and your partner must set some ground rules for managing your expectations. For example, you can ask your partner what is his or her commitment level.
4. Visit often:-
If your budget allows then you should try to meet your partner as often as possible because face-to-face communication is very important in a relationship. You can select a place which is halfway between both of you for meeting each other. When you will meet your soul mate then it will be like butterflies and rainbow everywhere.
5. Create lovable memories:-
You must do some things that let your partner know that you care. You can send some love letters via mail. Physical things also create some unforgettable memories so you must gift your partner that can make him or her feel special. The personalized gifts on can also be sent on birthday to impress your partner.
6. Stay positive:-
If you will think positive all the time then it will surely strengthen your relationship. You can stay positive by being thankful for each other’s safety and health. You should always try to look the brighter side of your long distance relationship. You can also see it as an opportunity to learn more about each other.
7. Know schedules of each other:-
You must know about the daily schedule of each other so that you can have an idea when your partner will be busy or free. In this way, the misunderstandings will not be developed in your relationship which is essential for a healthy long distance relationship. You should also have knowledge about small and big events that are going to happen in each other’s life such as job interviews, business trips etc.
Leadership is a much sought after quality in various job descriptions, be it a corporate job or a simple desk job. Though there are many people who are desperate to have the leading position, there is always a want of good leaders in every field. Thus, if you are capable of being a good leader, it’s going to get you very far in your career. Now, a lot of people have this quality inherent in themselves, but if you don’t have it by default, there’s no shame in trying to master it by following some simple enough rules. We present to you some suggestions regarding how you can perfect the art of leadership.
Keep these simple instructions in mind and you are surely going to be a great leader in your field no time.
Success is a very relative term in our life as it requires to be judged on the basis of one’s performance from a certain perspective. Success appropriate defines the favorable output or desirable result to a given effort. This might be both literal as in, involving fields of work and education as well as on the emotional grounds of relationships and family.
This article will majorly concern various ideas to achieve success and overcome various mental hurdles by controlling your nerves and addressing the problem.
1. Imagine- “You may say I am a dreamer, but I am not the only one...” Dylan always reminded us that dreamers never learn, as they never give up no matter how hard their failures are. They manage to succumb and imagine a better situation. This also generates a positive energy in them which sometimes prove the concept of believing in things can make them come true. Hence, the first step to success is to believe that you can achieve your target with full confidence instead of self loathing.
2. Persistence- Life is like a very long round of Takeshi’s Castle. It is filled with hurdles and pit holes to trap you into the arms of failure. The mantra to reach the final zone is to keep on trying. The tenacity to attain what you target is to stay focused. Success is basically the outcome of dedication towards one’s work. A very talented person might lose the chance to a lower merit but is possible only on the basis of hard work and persistence. This is the ideal time to remind yourself of the popular childhood fable of the hare and the rabbit, where the rabbit loses because of his lack of seriousness and dedication to the slow yet steady to win it!
3. Captain of your ship- Your anxiety can take complete control of your sense by breaking your confidence and concentration and ultimately leading you to failure. Learn to be the captain of your senses. It is natural to have nervous breakdowns but you should also learn to overcome it so that it does not end up being the sole reason to your failing to reach your goal.
4. Experimentations- Remember those days when we would get stuck with a sum and no matter how hard we tried, we never managed? In those situations one usually chose a different method to complete the sum or moved on to another sum. Deal your problems in the similar manner. If you are stuck with something try out new ways to address it or try to move onto something else. You can always come back to it with a fresh mind!
5. Inspire yourself- Always identify your source of inspiration to keep your motivation level up to the mark. It can be music, painting or any kind of book. Art keeps us calm and gives us energy to deal our lives along with their problems!
6. Time management- Do not procrastinate. Learn to stick to your routine so that you do not waste time doing nothing and end up all in mess before deadlines.
Do you know how to talk to bouncers and doormen? Here are few does and don'ts that will help you when clubbing.
When it comes to the nightlife, the bouncers, coolers and doormen are the ones who control who goes in and out of the clubs, and they decide if you stay there or not.
When you know the guys or know how to talk to them, it will always make you look good in front of your partner or friends.
They can get you in front of the line, help you with things inside and even more, depends on how much they like you.
When having a great night out with friends, you want to know the does and don'ts when it comes to communicating with those who are in control at the doors. By doing the right things, it can make your night great, specially when trying to impress others, but if you do the wrong things, you might end up making a fool out of yourself in front of loads of people.
Lets start by naming few things that you shouldn't do when dealing with the guys at the door.
1. You went to school with Johnny, you haven't talked to him for 9 years and you have never even thought of talking to him again. Don't walk up to Johnny at the door like some idiot and ask him to get you in the club in front of the line just because you once knew him. If you even think about talking to him, do it with respect and then walk back to the line, if he likes you, he might just let you in. But don't even think about asking, he'll know you're just using him like the shithead you are.
2. You and your friends from the law-firm are going out clubbing together and you're not in the mood to stay in line the whole night. I've seen this happen a million times, someone comes up to the bouncer and says something like that: "Hey there, we're three lawyers, could you get us inside quickly?"
Why the flying fu%$ should the bouncer care if you're a lawyer? He's working his ass off at night when most people are having fun and you're telling him about your fancy job?
The bouncer will think "What's in it for me?" and he doesn't care what your job is, unless you can solve some of his problems.
3. You and your 12 friends are next in the line, the place is allowed to have 300 people inside and it's full at the moment. You ask the bouncer how long it is till you get in, he tells you that he needs 13 to leave the place to have room for you all.
Now people start going out, the first person comes and you yell loudly "OOOONEEEEE"... the next comes out and you again..."TWOOOOO".... I'll just stop here. By all means don't do that, if you want to spend your time as a human counter, just ask the bouncers if they need one. They will not like you at all for doing this and they might even let you wait longer or not even let you in. Just kindly ask if they know when you and your friends can go in, and then you can shut up and wait.
4. You've been waiting in the line and you've had enough. Since you're such a big shot, you grab 3 dollars out of your pocket and yell at the doorman that you'll pay him to get inside. This will not work, I'll tell you why.
You are trying to bribe them in public. Some would consider this offending and don't let you in because of that stupid idea of yours. So That's as stupid as it gets. If there is any possibility that you can do that, this is not the way.
1. It's late in the night and your friend, Ron, has gotten way too drunk. People have started complaining about him, he's being rude with the staff and the customers of the club. Now he has to leave. Let's say the bouncer is a decent guy, and decides not to man-handle him out of the club like that bag of garbage, that Ron seems to be at this moment. The bouncer talks to Ron and tells him he have to leave right now. Ron doesn't like that, since he's having the time of his life, irritating others. That's where you come in, since Ron doesn't want to listen, you should tell the bouncer that you can help. The next thing you do is to tell Ron, that there was some group of girls that want to meet you at another club, get him out and before you leave, have a little chat with the bouncer, thank him for being a true gentleman and introduce yourself. Wish him good luck with the night and remember his name.
He will most likely do you a favor next time you come to the club.
2. You're in the line and few of your friends, or even strangers are getting annoyed because they have to wait. The club is full at the moment. When people get annoyed when drinking, they often start being irritating. They start calling the bouncers names, they yell at them s#%t like: "Hey let us in man, we know that the place isn't full" and stuff the bouncers don't like at all. What you should do is make sure that the bouncers notice when you start telling people to relax, and that the bouncers are just doing their job the best way possible, they're the professionals here. I promise you that the guys at the door will instantly like you for that, even more if you manage to get people to relax. They will let you in as soon as they can, even a little bit earlier for that.
3. It's late in the night and you're in the club, you see a giant of a man in there screaming at a bartender. Unfortunately the bartender is a tiny 18 year old girl with 3% chances of being able to defend herself against this furious giant. If there is a bouncer close, let him know and offer to help if needed, even just help him without being asked if you see that he's getting in trouble with that mountain over there.
If you're fortunate enough, you might have been practicing Aikido with Steven Seagal for the past 10 years, so you know how to handle yourself. If that's the case, just go handle it yourself and ask the girl to call a bouncer to drag the man out of there with you. The staff will all be thankful for you saving the night, so just make sure you introduce yourself, and get their names. You might get some free drinks and a access to the VIP entrance for the help.
4. You're a regular at a club and you feel like you should be treated like one. Every single time you try to get in through the VIP entrance, you're turned down.
The mistakes you might be making is that you never talk to the doormen unless you're asking for a favor. And they have noticed. Try to talk to them regularly, get their names, introduce yourself, treat them with respect and even tip them when you're leaving the place. By doing that, you're showing them that you're not doing this to get anything in return, since you're leaving the place. But what you are really doing is just greasing the wheels for next time. By following these tips, you'll get much better treatment.
To reach your goals, you have to know how to get there. Most of us who have ever played any sports or bought a gym membership have set goals to either lose some weight, gain muscles, get stronger, faster, bigger or better at doing something.
When you have your workout plan for short- and long term goals, and all about your diet in control, then it would be a good idea to add supplements to your menu.
For info in my favorite supplements or other questions, sign up for the mailing list or post a comment.
These are the top 5 supplements you should be using for better results.
When: During workout or less than 30 minutes post your workout.
BCAAs trigger protein synthesis for greater muscle growth and maintenance of lean muscle mass during time off from exercise. BCAAs increases fat burning and glucose tolerance to keep you lean, and reduces soreness after training. It also helps you recover from hard training, so it allows you to train more frequently.
When: Before and post training.
Creatine can increase your strength, power and the time to exhaustion. It can also lead to less bodyfat.
Most trainers highly recommend creatine for their athletes that needs to be strong and explosive.
3. Beta Alanine
When: 20 minutes before training
You can find beta alanine in many pre-workout supplements today. What it does is to help the muscles to contract with more force and prolongs peak performance.
A review of the best supplements for combat sports competitors suggest that beta alanine will help fighters who experience more than 60 high intensity bursts involving striking and grappling during a 5 round fight.
Also, beta alanine is the supplement that you find in No-Xplode, Gold Standard Pre-Workout, and many others, that gives you the tingling feeling.
When: With a nutrient that spikes insulin, omega 3 fats have worked, or carbs. In a study from 2011, subjects used 80 grams of carbs. Try 2-4 grams per day.
Carnatine is a potential fat burner because it's responsible for the transport of fats into the cells to be used for energy in the body. By raising the level of muscle carnitine, you support the fat burning process, and because your body becomes more efficient at processing fuel, it will increase your energy levels.
Elevating carnatine will also improve physical performance by burning more fat, sparing glycogen, clearing muscle lactate and optimizing hormone levels.
When: Shortly before training.
Caffine is a superior supplement for enhancing performance to help you get massive. There's evidence it may raise testosterone, and it boosts focus and motivation, making it specially effective at raising physical capacity then tired.
For example, when college athletes were sleep-deprived and took caffeine pre-workout, they self-selected heavier loads and lifted more reps during a workout than when they trained tired with a placebo.
Try 5-6 mg per kg of bodyweight, it will get you ready to tear it up in the gym.
I recommend a book called "Supplementing for Size and Strength" - A good book that covers these supplements and more for a low price, that gets you started.
If you want to be a successful manager, you will need to possess effective, managerial communication skills. Let’s go through some of these ten essential managerial communication skills for perpetual success at the workplace.
Many a times, we splurge over and above our means, live on borrowed money and make countless other mistakes that could hamper our finances in the long run. Here are the six most common financial mistakes that people may possibly make this year.
There’s a tendency to spend beyond our financial means and is a very common financial mistake. It could be for reasons to impress or simply out of careless, frivolous motives. How many times have we taken up that gym membership that we hardly use, spent money on expensive clothes that aren’t worn regularly or just splurged on magazine subscriptions? Even the petty expenses count. If you are enduring financial hardships, you need to quit the habit of splurging all your money on things that you don’t require right away, because every penny matters.
Not Saving Up
If you put expenditure ahead of savings, you know there is something drastically wrong with the equation. Don’t get into a situation where you are living pay check to pay check. Even if you aren’t taking any proactive steps to manage your money, it would be prudent to keep months’ worth of salary in your accounts because you may just need the finance for emergencies. Saving up is a good practice for the future and could help you breeze through difficult situations that you may be facing currently.
Procrastinating Budgeting & Planning
Charting out a budget could be a tiresome, Herculean process. Nonetheless, your future depends on how you manage your finances now. Spend some time to plan your expenses for the following, weeks, months and then the rest of the year. Make allotments for that dream car, monthly expenses, investments, your emergency funds and keep in mind if you have any liabilities or debts you need to pay off. Making a budget will prepare you for any financial or economic outcome in the future and help you plan your expenses better.
Everyone knows the pitfalls of being underinsured or not having insurance at all. But a lesser known fact is that being over-insured is a being no-no. Being over-insured means you’re paying for more cover than you need, which could in-turn lead to excess monthly payments from your account, for no good reason at all. Sometimes, your bank covers insurance for you and people aren’t even aware that they are insured as an extra service by the bank. Be careful. Insuring yourself and your family is a good practice but too much of anything could prove to be detrimental.
Making monthly contributions to a couple of retirement accounts is essential for a smooth retirement. Take risks and invest. Not investing in the right spaces or investing enough is a very common financial mistake. You may have a hard time trusting other people or you may have even find that the markets are risky. If that is the case, hire a financial advisor who will understand your financial goals and help your investments grow.
Bypassing Other Income Opportunities
Many people get comfortable with the idea of sticking to their current jobs because they are well within their comfort zones. Contrary to popular belief, this is a very common financial mistake. If with time, you have discovered another opportunity for some additional income, have some spare time on your hands and boast-worthy skill sets, why not put yourself out into the market and earn a little more? There’s no harm in being ambitious and it would be wise to remember that it’s never too late to try something new.