Success is a very relative term in our life as it requires to be judged on the basis of one’s performance from a certain perspective. Success appropriate defines the favorable output or desirable result to a given effort. This might be both literal as in, involving fields of work and education as well as on the emotional grounds of relationships and family.
This article will majorly concern various ideas to achieve success and overcome various mental hurdles by controlling your nerves and addressing the problem.
1. Imagine- “You may say I am a dreamer, but I am not the only one...” Dylan always reminded us that dreamers never learn, as they never give up no matter how hard their failures are. They manage to succumb and imagine a better situation. This also generates a positive energy in them which sometimes prove the concept of believing in things can make them come true. Hence, the first step to success is to believe that you can achieve your target with full confidence instead of self loathing.
2. Persistence- Life is like a very long round of Takeshi’s Castle. It is filled with hurdles and pit holes to trap you into the arms of failure. The mantra to reach the final zone is to keep on trying. The tenacity to attain what you target is to stay focused. Success is basically the outcome of dedication towards one’s work. A very talented person might lose the chance to a lower merit but is possible only on the basis of hard work and persistence. This is the ideal time to remind yourself of the popular childhood fable of the hare and the rabbit, where the rabbit loses because of his lack of seriousness and dedication to the slow yet steady to win it!
3. Captain of your ship- Your anxiety can take complete control of your sense by breaking your confidence and concentration and ultimately leading you to failure. Learn to be the captain of your senses. It is natural to have nervous breakdowns but you should also learn to overcome it so that it does not end up being the sole reason to your failing to reach your goal.
4. Experimentations- Remember those days when we would get stuck with a sum and no matter how hard we tried, we never managed? In those situations one usually chose a different method to complete the sum or moved on to another sum. Deal your problems in the similar manner. If you are stuck with something try out new ways to address it or try to move onto something else. You can always come back to it with a fresh mind!
5. Inspire yourself- Always identify your source of inspiration to keep your motivation level up to the mark. It can be music, painting or any kind of book. Art keeps us calm and gives us energy to deal our lives along with their problems!
6. Time management- Do not procrastinate. Learn to stick to your routine so that you do not waste time doing nothing and end up all in mess before deadlines.